What personal information is collected by Adamo Ltd.
Adamo Ltd. collects personal information when it is provided directly by you or through your use of our website, for example:
– Information about the user and the company the user works for when creating an account for our site. This could include the user’s name and contact details, company name and details, information about your role in the company, and how you learned about the site.
– Record of user interactions with us, such as sending feedback via email on our website, requesting a technical clarification, reporting a problem, or other.
How is personal information used by Adamo Ltd.
– To manage the account online.
– For market research, for example, we may contact you for feedback on products and services.
– To send marketing messages and show targeted advertisements, having the user’s consent or being otherwise authorized.
– For security purposes, to investigate fraud, and where necessary to protect ourselves or third parties.
– To comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
Underlying our processing of personal information are the legal grounds under the Data Protection Act.
With whom does RS share personal information?
Adamo Ltd. does not share information with third parties.
Where does Adamo Ltd. store personal information and for how long?
Adamo Ltd. stores personal information on hosted computer media for a period of time that varies based on user interactions. The moment we no longer have a need to retain the information, it will be deleted. Note that when you unsubscribe from marketing communications, we will keep a copy of your e-mail address to make sure we do not forward marketing e-mails to that address in the future.
How does Adamo Ltd. use personal information for marketing?
Adamo Ltd. may send e-mail or text messages or call you on the phone to advertise products and services. In addition, we may occasionally send advertising material directly through the mail about products that we think may be of interest to you.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from Adamo Ltd. you can at any time:
Contact the company via the contacts listed on the website.
How can personal information be accessed, updated, corrected, or deleted?
You can view and edit your personal profile information by logging into your account.