Information on the processing of customers’ personal data in accordance with Europero Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
Adamo S.r.l. takes your privacy seriously and is committed to respecting it. This information describes the personal data processing activities carried out by Adamo S.r.l. and the related commitments made by the Company in this regard. The information is made available for consultation at the company’s headquarters, located at 1/B Via F.Culcasi – 91100 Trapani.
- a) Identification details of the OwnerThe owner of the processing of personal data is Adamo S.r.l., via Francesco Culcasi 1/B Z.I.R., 91100 Trapani (Tp), telephone 0923 558778 – email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, in the person of the Legal Representative Mr. Giacomo Adamo.
The role of Personal Data Protection Officer (P.D.R.) has been assigned to Mr. Giacomo Adamo, whom the interested party can contact at any time by phone at 0923 558778 or email email@example.com .
- b) Type of data collectedThe Adamo S.r.l. collects only the data functional to the proper management of the relationship with the person concerned, or whose failure or incorrect collection would cause the impossibility of ensuring the adequacy of the treatment itself. In particular, depending on the purposes pursued by the individual report, the following types of data may be requested: personal data, address of residence or domicile and contact details (telephone, email address), banking and/or payment data, etc. Where, for the benefit of the data subject. it is necessary to collect data in addition to those provided for in this policy, Adamo S.r.l. will be responsible for notifying the interested party of a specific information regarding the quality of the data needed, the purposes and timing of processing.
- (c) Purposes and legal basis for processingAny processing is carried out in accordance with the methods set out in Articles 6 and 32 of the Regulations and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures provided. Adamo S.r.l. processes the user’s personal data for the management of the contractual relationship as well as for the performance of business activities in general inherent to the existing relationship.
The retention period of your personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected/processed and in compliance with current civil and tax regulations. At the end of that period, your data will be deleted, returned, or anonymized.
- (d) Data collection and storageData collection is done by informed consent of the data subject. The data will be processed with both paper and electronic/computer/telematic tools/supports; in full compliance with the law, according to principles of lawfulness and fairness and in such a way as to protect its confidentiality. Data will be processed only by specifically authorized personnel, including personnel assigned to carry out extraordinary maintenance operations.
The owner will not transfer personal data to a third country outside the European Union or to an international organization.
- e) Security and quality of personal dataAdamo S.r.l. is committed to protecting the security of the user’s personal data and complies with the security provisions of the applicable legislation in order to prevent data loss, illegitimate or illegal use of data and unauthorized access to them.
- f) Rights of the data subjectA data subject shall have the right at any time to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to the personal data and the following information:
– the purposes of processing,
– the categories of personal data in question,
– The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, particularly if recipients in third countries or international organizations,
– the intended retention period of personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period,
– the existence of the data subject’s right to request from the data controller the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning him or her or to object to their processing,
– The right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority,
– the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, at least in such cases, meaningful information about the logic used, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
- (g) Right to erasureThe data subject shall have the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay, and the data controller shall be obliged to erase the personal data without undue delay, if any of the following grounds exist:
– personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
– the data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) and if there is no other legal basis for the processing,
– the data subject objects to processing under Article 21(1) and there is no overriding legitimate reason for processing, or objects to processing under Article 21(2).
– personal data have been unlawfully processed,
– personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject,
– personal data were collected in relation to the provision of information society services referred to in Article 8(1) of EU Regulation 2016/679
- (h) Right to limitation of processing
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the restriction of processing when one of the following cases occurs:- the data subject disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data,
– processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the deletion of personal data and instead requests that their use be restricted,
– although the data controller no longer needs it for the purposes of processing, the personal data is necessary for the data subject to establish, exercise or defend a right in court,
– the data subject objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1), Reg. EU 2016/679 pending verification as to whether the data controller’s legitimate grounds prevail over those of the data subject.
- (i) Right to data portabilityThe data subject has the right to receive in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format personal data concerning him or her that has been provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance from the data controller
- j) Methods of exercising rightsYou may at any time exercise the above rights by sending: – a registered letter with return receipt to Adamo S.r.l., headquartered in 91100 Trapani (Tp), Via F. Culcasi, 1/B Z.I.R.; or – a pec to the address firstname.lastname@example.org; or – an e@mail to the address of the Data Protection Officer.
- (h) Right to limitation of processing